Sex Can Teach Us a Lot about The Universe
author’s note:
Still learning.
SEX CAN TEACH US A LOT ABOUT THE UNIVERSE
A wise woman once told me:
Sex can teach us a lot about life.
Some men prefer
to always be over her.
And so, may find themselves in conflict
with women who declare:
I will guide the action from above.
Maybe they should talk to those
who through patient experiment have found
a mixed match makes
for a more intense experience.
Ah, but the physical
truly becomes transcendent
when I move in awareness
of the drama we express:
We dance as the two
mighty forces of this Universe do.
See their starry children spin
outside the window in the sky
and here, right now, in our bed.
How Can I Live In This World?: poetry book
dream steps blog
myth steps blog
you tube channel
© 2026, Michael R. Patton
Still learning.
SEX CAN TEACH US A LOT ABOUT THE UNIVERSE
A wise woman once told me:
Sex can teach us a lot about life.
Some men prefer
to always be over her.
And so, may find themselves in conflict
with women who declare:
I will guide the action from above.
Maybe they should talk to those
who through patient experiment have found
a mixed match makes
for a more intense experience.
Ah, but the physical
truly becomes transcendent
when I move in awareness
of the drama we express:
We dance as the two
mighty forces of this Universe do.
See their starry children spin
outside the window in the sky
and here, right now, in our bed.
How Can I Live In This World?: poetry book
dream steps blog
myth steps blog
you tube channel
© 2026, Michael R. Patton
Labels: creation, danc, metaphor, new age, poem, poetry, sex, spirituality, Taoism, Universe, yin yang

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home